Thursday, September 27, 2012

Joanna Krupa Confesses She’s Deprived of Sex: "How Often Do I Get It? Once-a-Week If I’m Lucky!"



NEWS -CINEMA-MUSIC-CELEBRITY-WORLD-POLITICS

via Glooce

 


Joanna Krupa has a lot to say about her fiancé Romain Zagob, a nightclub owner.

On Wednesday, the 33-year-old model turned reality TV star held nothing back when she sat down with The Daily Buzz for a very candid chat.

“I feel deprived. I’m deprived of sex. I am,” Krupa confessed to Celebuzz. “I don’t get it as much as I would like to . . . every day would be nice.”

Krupa, who has been engaged to Zago for five years, also credits some of her relationship troubles to her bi-costal life in Los Angeles and Miami.

“I think that’s also a big issue for him because obviously he would want us under one roof, but I’m a businesswoman. I can’t give up and sacrifice my career, my future for a man,” she said.

What else did Krupa reveal about her relationship, and does she think she’ll ever walk down the aisle with Zago?

“We will see. We have a love-hate relationship,”. “Right now I love him . . . in five minutes, ask me again.”

The Polish-American beauty, who joined The Real Housewives of Miami over the summer for season two, also told us that the three and a half months of filming actually helped with her relationship.

“It was definitely great therapy, I think, for both of us. No matter what happens from this day forward with us, it was great therapy,” Krupa said.

full interview

CeleBuzz 2



No comments:

Post a Comment